Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
In line with our full-body approach, Barefoot Opera is offering one-hour on-line workshops for advanced singers that alternate teaching from our voice specialists with back up support from our movement tutors, and vice versa.
These are in the nature of ‘drop-in’ workshops – to enable students to benefit whether they attend one or several. The aim of the classes overall will be to refresh and reinvigorate practice and inspiration.
“That was wonderful!Sasha
I used all the voice I had, but I felt that I used it healthily and sensibly…
letting my body do what it could do…
I had no idea just how tense I was until I was able to let go, and then a voice came out of me that I’d forgotten I had!
I’m refreshed, energised, and inspired, and I can’t wait for next week!“
In the current climate, we are making these very affordable at £10 per class.
Read about our tutors here
- 16 Feb: Voice & Movement – Jenny Miller & Evelyn Freebury
- 23 Feb: Movement & Voice – Alexandra Baybutt & Penny Randall-Davis
- 2 Mar: Voice & Movement – Penny Randall-Davis & Alexandra Baybutt
- 9 Mar: Movement & Voice – Evelyn Freebury & Jenny Miller
- 16 Mar: Voice & Movement – Jenny Miller & Alexandra Baybutt
- 23 Mar: Movement & Voice – Evelyn Freebury & Penny Randall-Davis
- 30 Mar: Voice & Movement – Penny Randall-Davis & Evelyn Freebury
- 6 Apr: Alexandra Baybutt & Jenny Miller